Facilities Administration officer Job at Frank Management
Our client a leading group of companies in real Estate and Agribusiness is currently seeking to fill the role of a Facilities Administration officer for its real Estate Business.
Facilities Administration Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing tenant’s separation process by inspecting the residential houses, checking damages and submit report to the Real Estate & Administration Manager to determine what portion of security deposit will /will not be returned to the tenant
- Facilitating and coordinating of prompt Rent collections.
- Managing and handling tenants’ queries and complaints
- Sourcing and Selection of suitable tenants by screening tenants to get tenants that are the best fit for the property.
- Preparation of new leases and leases due for renewals and ensuring the same is signed by all the stakeholders.
- Facilitation of approved preventative property maintenance to keep property functioning in top conditions.
- Facilitation of approved repairs according to identified needs.
- Sourcing and maintaining data for qualified service providers that meet the expected company standards and requirements
- Collection of letters and parcels from the post office as authorized agent for company post office box.
- Maintaining records and documents regarding to the property Income and expenses records, Copies of Signed
- Leases, Maintenance Schedules, requests and cost, Repair records, Cost of repairs, Record of rent collection,
- List of service providers, contracts and contacts, Customer queries and complaints log, Record of rent collection, Contract for service, Asset register
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
Requirements for the Facilities Administration Job
- Diploma in Business Administration/Business Management.
- 3 Years Experience in Real estate Facility management .
- Basic knowledge of Property Management, Contractual Laws
- Good knowledge of government and local authority working procedures
- MS- Office proficient
How to Apply
Qualified interested candidates to share CV via [email protected] CC [email protected] on/before 24th May, 2017
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.