Sales Executive Job, Current Sales Jobs In Kenya,
JOB TITLE: SALES EXECUTIVE
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Promote sales of Homes through advertisements.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of Homes they are seeking.
- Organising sales visits and explaining features of homes to prospective clients.
- Providing guidance and assisting buyers in purchasing property under our terms and conditions.
- Prepare necessary paperwork needed to close a sale and ensuring all paperwork is properly filled out by the prospects
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals
Interested and qualified persons are asked to make their applications by:-
- A letter of application
- A detailed and updated curriculum vitae, to include –previous professional engagement
- Applicant’s recent colored passport size photographs,
- Must have a degree or a diploma in any business related course
- Should be ready to work with targets
- Must have worked in a call center, mortgage department, bank, Sacco, real estate or customer service.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a busy organization
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
Applicants to send their application to [email protected] before 29th July 2022. Consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t get communication.