Private Tuition Teacher Job, Current Teaching Jobs,
Responsible for planning, preparing teaching and learning materials and executing appropriate activities for the children each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Prepare and plan relevant creative and educative teaching activities
- Maintain positive, constructive and professional relationships with pupils, their families and colleagues.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, is developmentally appropriate to the maturity and interests of the pupils and maintain an organized and focused learning environment.
- Infuse joy and passion for learning in lessons so that pupils are excited and invested in their academic excellence.
- .Be accountable for pupils’ mastery of academic standards.
- Integrate interactive technology into lessons to enhance instructional delivery.
- Bachelor of Education or equivalent qualification.
- Registered with TSC
- At least 3 years teaching experience.
- Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken
- Must have at least scored a B in mathematics
- Must be willing to stay with the family
- Accommodation will be provided
- Preferable a lady
- Conversant with Cambridge system
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV to [email protected] not later than 15th May 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.