Outlets Manager Job, Latest Hotel Jobs in Kenya,
Lead the digital transformation for Old Mutual East Africa, by identifying and applying the changes required to the organizational structures, processes, capabilities, and culture in order to achieve its successful digital transformation.
Strategy Development and Execution
- Develops and sets the East Africa digital product and commercial strategic direction in line with the OML Digital Strategy and ensure alignment with customer needs.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of effective Go-To-Market Strategies aimed at driving predictable and sustained revenue growth for the East Africa businesses.
- Develop market data-driven models that help the business with credible revenue forecasting.
- Develop efficient channels and strategic partnerships to drive digital acquisition across targeted verticals.
- Develop and implement digital product value propositions and positioning in the market.
- Provide leadership and drive product lifecycle design, commercialization (including pricing and go-to-market, marketing, planning, execution, and monitoring) and development of cross functional partnerships.
- Develop key metrics and KPIs to measure the success of digital products and identify areas for improvement.
- Manage cost within both budget and appropriate/acceptable levels.
Digital Product Management
- Provide leadership and oversight on the digital product backlog received from the in-country teams.
- Prepare the business case for new products and improvements to existing products.
- Work in conjunction with Platforms and features teams to deliver solutions as per agreed stage-gates.
Commercialization & Performance Management
Work with in-county BU leads to:
- Drive top line and bottom-line revenue & profit for all East Africa Digital products in line with set targets.
- Drive digital customer acquisition, activation, and retention in line with set targets.
- Ensure product compliance in-line with set/applicable regulation and policies.
- Oversee digital product launches in conjunction with in-country Product Management teams, Group marketing and PR teams.
- Monitoring and measuring the overall product lines profitability and taking appropriate action.
- Provide leadership on the product and marketing mix and customer experience.
- Ensure the continuation of product life cycle processes across the various business verticals and adjusts accordingly.
Business Intelligence and Reporting
Work with in-county Data leads to:
- Ensure accurate and timeous preparation of digital commercial performance reports.
- Ensure that reports required for Management reporting are accurate and are on time. These include, but not limited to, revenue forecasting, digital product performance, segmentation, digital product adoption, brand positioning, etc.
- Prepare relevant reports on digital product performance in the market.
Customer Lifecycle Management:
Work with in-county BU leads to:
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business, including digital customer acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction, and retention rates.
- Formulate and implement strategies that promote effective digital customer engagement and professional relationship management that drive digital customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure that all digital customer queries, digital service requests and complaints are satisfactorily managed, resolved and closed within agreed timelines as per SLAs.
Act as a key liaison for East Africa countries to:
- Drive the end-to-end digital product solutions as per the PI backlog (in conjunction with the value chain partners – Platform, Customer, Ecosystem and Partnerships and Marketing).
- Engage with stakeholders across East Africa Business Units as well as other stakeholders outside East Africa.
- Engage with the Design team to craft the digital customer experience, while driving the appropriate risk culture within the team.
- Collaborate across teams to communicate digital product strategies with internal stakeholders and adjust priorities according to feedback.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the East Africa total value offering.
- Build, mentor and manage a product management team while nurturing a customer-driven product culture.
- Ensure continuous support and development of skills and competencies in conjunction with Human capital.
Business Units, Digital Customer Experience, Product Solutions
How to Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.