Radiographers Jobs, Medical Jobs 2020, Kericho County Jobs
The Kericho County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill the following positions in the county public service pursuant to Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya and County Governments Act No.17 of 2012.
RADIOGRAPHERS JG H 8 POSTS KCPSB/2020/10
This is the entry grade into the for the Radiographers cadre. Work at this level will be of limited scope and complexity and will be carried out under the guidance of a more senior officer.
- Providing radiographic services to the patients; processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients; ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies
- Providing radiographic services to the patients;
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients;
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean grade C plain with C plain in English/Kiswahili, Biology/Biological Sciences or Physics/Physical Sciences and C- in Mathematics and,
- Diploma in any of the following; Diagnostic Radiography/ Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
Terms of Service: Three (3) year contract.
How to Apply
In order to apply for a Job, you ought to register
with the system (Only for new and first time Applicants). If you already have an account, Login
Application Deadline: 13-March-2020
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.