Quantity Surveyors Job Tower Cost
Quantity Surveyors Job, Current Quantity Surveyor Jobs In Kenya
Position –Quantity Surveyors, 2
Tower Cost Consultants Limited is seeking to hire competent and qualified Quantity Surveyors.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including Bills of Quantities and other documents
- Undertaking costs analysis for project work and providing advice and forecasts costs;
- Assisting in establishing clients’ requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Preparation of consultancy proposals, work plans and method statements
- Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders;
- Providing advice on contractual arrangements and claims;
- Preparation of valuations, financial appraisals, final accounts
- Maintaining awareness of the different ongoing projects within the office,
- Represent the company at different project meetings.
- University degree in Quantity Surveying / Building Economics.
- Professional registration with BORAQs
- At least four (4) years’ experience in a busy Quantity Surveying firm
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented, ability to deliver under pressure
- A thorough technical understanding of building construction methods
- Ability to read architectural drawings and have an appreciation of construction processes
- Keen eye for detail and demonstrable follow up skills
- Demonstrable ability to work within set & strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work planning skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent report writing, presentation skills and capable of adequately represent the organization
- Willingness and ability to take and give instructions
- Demonstrable ability to work in team
Deadline: Wednesday 15th August 2020
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with qualifications
How to Apply
Send your updated CV and cover letter with day time telephone number to: [email protected]
Your application to include the following:
- Letter(s) of recommendation from previous/current employer(s)
- Availability to fill the post if successful
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter