Quantity Surveyor Job. Rama Homes
Quantity Surveyor Jobs, Quantity Surveyor Associate Jobs, Rama Homes Jobs
- Oversee and directing all construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviewing the projects in depth to schedule deliverable and estimate costs
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Oversee and ensure that the Project Managers Meets contractual obligations as stated
- Reviewing the work progress on a daily basis, weekly basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Liaise with Project Managers to plan ahead and assist in problem solving
- Prepare running accounts for the project and presenting weekly reports
- Full Project documentation from start to finish
- Ensure all required permits/licenses are in order by liaising with the Project Managers
- Make use of IT systems provided to fasten and improve work
- At least a Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- At least 5 years of experience in Building Engineering.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their application to [email protected] by 20th April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter