Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Quantity Surveyor Job, Latest Quantity Surveyor Jobs,
Position: Quantity Surveyors (30 Positions)
We Dama Services Ltd, Odesey International Ltd and Heritage Associates Ltd working as a consortium have been appointed by Ministry of Education to design and supervise, the construction of classrooms and laboratories under Secondary Education Improvement Project (SEQIP PROJECT) .
We are therefore seeking qualified and competent candidates who meet the minimum qualifications outlined below to fill the position described above to support our existing pool of personnel.
How to Apply
· Salary will range between a gross of kshs 70,000-80,000 inclusive of taxes, airtime and accommodation subject to Statutory Deductions.
· A Valid Driving License & Driving Experience will be an added advantage
· Transport to and from the sites shall be provided.
· A contract of 3-6 months shall be awarded to the successful candidates with a possibility of extension
· Each applicant is required to choose and indicate a maximum of 2 Lots/Counties from the list provided which he/she would wish to be posted in order of preference. For Example: If you choose Lot 13-Samburu -1st choice &
Lot 22-Marsabit-2nd Choice.. you will be more likely to be posted at Samburu County Lot 13
Only Shortlisted candidates shall be invited for the Interview.
Interested candidates should submit a merged soft copy application for all documents in PDF Format which
should include an application letter, CV, Copies of Certificates, telephone contacts, email addresses and National Identity Card.
Applications should be addressed to the following address and reach us on or before 8th December 2020 at 5pm East Africa Time
Human Resource Manager
Dama Services Ltd.
Tel Posta Tower, Kenyatta Avenue, 19th Floor
P.O. Box 9656-00100
Telephone: 020 – 2628155
Email: [email protected]
NB: This application does not attract any fee.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter