Quantity Surveyor Assistant Job. Kericho County (2 Posts)
Quantity Surveyor Assistant Jobs, Quantity Surveyor Jobs, Kericho County Jobs
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable.
J/ G ‘L’
Advert Number: KCPSB/ 2019/08
- Preparation of costs estimates, bills of Quantities
- Preparation of monthly valuations on site, site re – measurements and
- Preparation of variation orders and final accounts
- Served in the grade of Assistant Quantity Surveyor II Job group ‘K’ or Comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for at least three (3) years;
- Bachelor Degree in Building Economics/ Quantity Survey or its equivalent
- Be a registered graduate member of either the Architectural association of Kenya or The Institute of Quantity Surveyors of Kenya
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Assistant Quantity Surveyor Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter