Quantity Survey Assistant Job. Taita Taveta County (2 Posts)
Quantity Survey Assistant Jobs, Quantity Surveyor Jobs In Kenya, Taita Taveta County Jobs,
JOB GROUP `H
Number of Posts: Two (2)
Terms of Service: Contract Three (3) Years
Remuneration: As provided for by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission
- Must have a Diploma in any of the following fields: Quantity Survey, Building/Civil Engineering or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- At least 3 (Three years) working experience in a similar position in busy workstation.
- Squaring dimensions and abstracting for the preparation of bills of quantities; preparation of specifications;
- Assisting in the preparation of payment certificates;
- Any other duties as may be assigned
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 27th December, 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter