Quality & Risk Management Job, Finance Jobs 2020,
QUALITY AND RISK MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
MANAGER, QUALITY & RISK MANAGEMENT, GRADE REREC 3 (1 POST)
- Preparation of risk management policy and framework, and submission to management for review/and to the Board for approval;
- Coordinating the development and implementation of Corporation’s Risk Management framework;
- Coordinating risk management of the Corporation’s in the business continuity, corporate governance, enterprise risk, information, security risk, technology, regulatory and operational risk;
- Promoting and monitoring continual quality improvement within the Corporation in line with the relevant Management systems;
- Advising Management on implementation of relevant management systems for the Corporation;
- Compiling data for trend analysis and reporting on risk and Quality management systems;
- Coordinating compliance with Corporation Policies and established procedures;
- Identify relevant training courses for staff in Quality and Risk Management;
- Coordinating regular quality management audits within the Corporation;
- Ensuring business continuity plan is in place and regularly reviewed for preparedness and use in the corporation; and
- Advising management on risk management in the corporation.
- A minimum period of (10) years’ relevant experience, four (4) of which must be in management role in comparable and relevant position;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Energy Management, Finance, Economics, Risk Management, Statistics, Actuarial sciences, Business Management, Business Administration, sustainable energy, renewable energy technologies, environmental science, Entrepreneurship or related disciplines from a recognized institution;
- Masters degree in any of the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Energy Management, Finance, Economics, Risk Management, Statistics, Actuarial sciences, Business Management, Business Administration, sustainable energy, renewable energy technologies, environmental science, Entrepreneurship or related disciplines from a recognized institution;
- Membership to a relevant professional body in good standing;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Certificate in management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrated competence in work performance; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
- Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
- All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form (Click here to Download) and send the same in EXCEL to the Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that PDF and SCANNED bio data will be rejected.
- Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a VALID Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit HARD COPIES of their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, CERTIFIED copies of academic and professional certificates on or before the closing dates.
- Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation,
Kawi House, Block C/South C-Bellevue,
P.O Box 34585-00100,
So as to reach on/or before 22nd December, 2020.