Quality Control Assistant Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Norda Industries Jobs
- Assist the Manager- Production in the quality control functions and production processes
- Performing the Quality control duties as per the established procedures in consultation with the superior, specifically
- Monitors the processes to verify food safety, quality, and sanitation performance and ensure compliance with set standards.
- Advise on product quality and compliance with product specifications.
- Ensure compliance to all Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures and cleanliness standards at the factory including proper use of PPES by staff.
- Supervise the staff on quality and sanitation functions, providing training on food safety, sanitation, product quality and specifications.
- Proper maintenance and update of all quality records both manual and soft copies.
- Together with the Superior interacts with regulatory agencies regarding conformance to requirements on quality matters.
- Monitor pest control at factory and discusses all pest control problems with Superior.
- Consult and advise Superiors on food safety and quality deviations.
- Supervision of laboratory activities relating to Production: testing, reporting, calibration etc.
- Working of Microbiology laboratory
- Give suitable directions to supervisors to take corrective actions as and when needed
- Ensure that all the instructions related to hygiene, health and safety are carried out without fail. Remember you are responsible for your safety as well as that of your coworkers.
- To help identify and implement more efficient process and procedures within the team.
- To understand and implement quality management system as applicable in quality department.
- Graduate in Chemistry /Chemical Engineering/Food Technology/Microbiology/Food Science
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Food Industry in the field of Quality control and/or Analytical Laboratory
- Any combination of experience and/or education to perform the job allotted
How To Apply
CVs to be sent to [email protected] by 19th July 2019 quoting the current salary and expected salary.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.