Quality Analyst Job, Audit Jobs 2020, Customer Service Jobs November,
Our client an outstanding contact center and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Company is looking to hire a well experienced Quality Analyst .The quality analyst is responsible of evaluating; monitoring and developing overall agent performance while ensuring quality of all customer support activities meet the client standards expectations within the assigned line of service.
Industry: BPO Outsourcing
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform continuous audits on both inbound and outbound calls, social media, chat and email responses
- Developing relevant service levels quality assessment guidelines
- Leading the scheduled calibration sessions with the Call Centre and Customer Engagement Agents and giving timely performance feedback impacting on service levels quality to the agents; and addressing the areas of improvement with the supervisors
- Conducting regular side by side call monitoring for the Call Centre and Customer Engagement Agents
- Constantly reviewing the training manual to maintain its relevance
- Assisting in training newly recruited Agents on product knowledge and expected service level standards; performing refresher trainings for company products or services including, new products / product extensions
- Coaching and training any poor and/or inconsistent performers on their areas of weaknesses;
- Evaluating Call Centre Agents preparedness by administering periodic short tests, marking them and giving feedback on performance.
- Providing periodic quality driven reports based on customer experience feedback and quality metrics highlighting performance gaps in relation to process, products, service delivery etc. and recommend ways of improvement.
- Participate in the frequent review of the call center policies and procedures as well as improvements in the service level standards and drive awareness and adherence by all customer service staff.
Skills and qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Social Science related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in call center is mandatory
- Previous experience in leading teams will provide an added advantage
- Excellent demonstrable knowledge of Call Centre SOPs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have good listening and analytical skills and ability to demonstrate critical thinking
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Have good organization skills
- Independent mind with an assertive nature
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications
and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address:
email@example.com With Call Center Quality Analyst on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.