Senior Cargo Customer Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Nairobi
This role will be involved in providing customer service functions, such as interaction with GHA on behalf of QR Cargo in both import and export matters and as well with QR Cargo sales team.
You will secure proper customer service support to enable station to meet and exceed the set cargo targets, identify the needs and improve cargo customer service performance for the local station and reconsolidate booking requests from various agents / customers using QR Cargo systems and GHA input.
You will ensure full compliance at all times of safety and security regulations and procedures as per host state and company requirements.
Responsibilities for the Senior Cargo Customer Services Agent Job
- Ensure full compliance at all times
- Reconsolidate booking request from freight forwarders and direct customers
- Coordinate with all regional stations and GSAs to ensure the input accurate booking data.
- Coordinate service recovery to protect customer experience
- Produce weekly, monthly customer experience related reports
- Distribute cargo related information to all concerned parties
- Maintain a close coordination between QR departments and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time, and correct priority is given.
Qualifications for the Senior Cargo Customer Services Agent Job
- You have minimum of 3 years of experience, at least 2 of them in customer service in the Airline/Forwarder industry.
- You have a Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent, have advanced level in MS Office.
- It is an advantage if you have some knowledge in TACT regulations, IATA dangerous goods regulations or Cargo reservations.
- You must have good communication skills, and advanced level of English language skills and currently be eligible to live and work in Nairobi, Kenya
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
Last date of application:13-Aug-2017
How To Apply