Cargo Customer Services Coordinator | Qatar Airways | Nairobi
As a Cargo Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring that the customer service provided by the Qatar Airways (QR) cargo department meet the local customers requirement and to have a single point of contact for queries, information and concerns. You will enhance customer experience and resolve queries within our stated service level.
Responsibilities for the Cargo Customer Services Coordinator Job
- Handle inquires /problems by the QR cargo clients and liaise with the necessary relevant sub units of the cargo department in order to communicate clearly with clients of QR with regards to QR cargo service failure.
- Coordinate with QR Cargo global service team and revenue management team in order to respond to quires on shipments to clients.
- Communicate and be regularly in touch with the other station and head office to ensure that all customers are satisfied with the feedback and support they receive from QR cargo.
- React immediately and appropriately on any queries of irregularities or discrepancies and ensure the concerned departments is involved to resolve the same.
- Produce weekly reports and forward the same to the global cargo customer service manager and local management.
- Create maximum awareness of QR cargo products and services to customers who request such information and provide management with any market intelligence on the strengths, weakness, threats and opportunities of QR with regards to services and operations.
- Ensure the shipment mishandled is traced and tracked timely and report such mishandled shipment.
- Recommend desired changes requested by the customers with proper justification in order to contribute continuously in improving QR cargo service levels to better heights.
Qualifications for the Cargo Customer Services Coordinator Job
- You will need to hold a Bachelors degree and a certificate in computer applications – MS Office is a must. You will have a minimum 4 years of job related airline experience out of which 2 years in the relevant field. Customer service and interpersonal skills is essential.
- You must have knowledge of Cargo reservation and tracking system and overall knowledge of cargo operations and set up. You will need to have a very good command in English and be eligible to live and work in Nairobi, Kenya.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)
How To Apply