Store Replenishment Job, Latest Logistics Jobs,
JOB TITLE: STORE REPLENISHMENT
Our Client in the retail sector is seeking to hire a Store Replenishment Manager who will be responsible for all administrative and analysis tasks related to the replenishment of the stores. The role holder is also responsible for using best practices to optimize the replenishment and utilize synergies from an optimized sourcing strategy.
- Propose the optimum ordering quantity to balance supplier and storage costs for the Client’s.
- Provide recommendations to the merchandise team on the optimization of ordering assortment
- Control the evolution of out of stock for the stores assortment and take appropriate actions to reduce it
- Anticipate the stock of products to be expired and take appropriate actions accordingly
- Support stores in terms of opening and analysis of stock
- Maintain the SKU demand profiles for stores
- Provide inputs for the development of demand forecasting
- Ensure the proper implementation of the replenishment procedures
- Ensure all stores follow the developed policies, procedures and schedules efficiently
- Ensure the maintenance of the ordering and delivery standards and procedures for the company
- Propose and implement action plans in order to increase productivity, performance and effectiveness of the replenishment process
- Perform the tracking of the orders sent by to supplier to minimize the lead time to stores
- Monitor the supplier service levels and perform regular performance reviews with suppliers with actions plans
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of the Retail’s corporate policies and relevant
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Retail Management / Logistics
- 5+ years managing a replenishment department in a retail or FMCG company
- 2+ years in retail business
- Organizational, detailed oriented and time management skills
- Project management
- Team management
- Effective problem solver
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 18-05-21. Only shortlisted
Applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any
Solicitation will lead to disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.