Restaurant Manager Job, Hotel Jobs 2021,
RESTAURANT MANAGER / SUPERVISOR
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Restaurant Manager/Supervisor to lead all aspects of their business. He/she will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Train and supervise staff
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to according to sanitary regulations
- Ensure compliance to laws and regulations as pertains bar and restaurant operations
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Create staff schedule to ensure appropriate staffing
- Address customer needs, comments and complaints
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment
- Audit Inventory levels, track stock levels of food & drinks, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary
- Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Ensure all employees are working within outlined operating standards
- Report on financial performance, inventory and personnel
- At least a Diploma in Hospitality is preferred
- 2+ years of food and beverage service industry experience
- Working knowledge of general restaurant operations, including personnel management, food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation and health codes, and security
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leaderships skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage operating costs in accordance with budgets
- Comfortable setting priorities and delegating tasks as needed
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 28-02-21. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.