Pastry Chefs Job, Current Hotel Jobs,
Our client, a company in the oil industry is looking for Pastry Chefs responsible for the creation, decoration, and presentation of desserts such as cakes, pastries and pies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and prepare all pastry items as required by the business
- Prepare, clean and organize ingredients for use in the kitchen
- Come up with recipe ideas from scratch
- Plan the menu of desserts and pastry to complement savory items
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and sanitized at all times
- Oversee a team of junior pastry cooks and other staff members as necessary
- Maintain up to date knowledge about pastry arts and ingredients
- Carry out administrative duties to maintain an efficient workspace
- Proven experience working as a pastry chef in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Able to follow recipes and instructions accurately
- Good knowledge of pastry arts and ingredients
- Confident culinary techniques and skills
- Good sense of planning and preparation for the day ahead
- Diligent and meticulous in making and receiving orders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Punctual and discipline to ensure optimal work performance
- Physically able to stand for long hours every day in a hot kitchen
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 28-02-21. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.