Internal Auditor Job, Current Audit Kenyan Job Vacancies,
JOB TITLE: INTERNAL AUDITOR
- Determine internal audit scope, develop & implement risk based internal audit programs.
- Carrying out risk assessment for the Group and maintaining an updated risk register.
- Assist in preparation of the audit coverage plan, based on the risk profile of each business segment in the Group.
- Designing audit tests that increase the probability of detecting incidents of fraud and its prevention.
- Preparation of draft reports; discussion with the auditees; and thereafter, preparation of final reports incorporating findings, risk and recommendations for further action by the management.
- Follow up on audit recommendations to ensure timely implementation of the corrective measures to mitigate identified risks.
- Coordination with the Company’s external auditors.
- Carrying out audit investigations and adhoc assignments.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Minimum Bs Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Qualified as CPA(K), ACCA
- Membership of a professional body – ICPAK and /or IIA-Kenya;
- A minimum two (2) years in relevant work in comparable position.
- Advanced Computer Skills on Ms Office, Accounting Software and Databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of Data and to compile detailed Reports.
- Proven Knowledge of Auditing Standards and Procedures, Laws, Rules and Regulations
- High Attention to Detail and Excellent Analytical Skills
- Sound Independent Judgement
- A person of high integrity, confidentiality, self-driven and able to work under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
The interested candidates should apply not later than 5:00 pm, 24-08-21. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.