Public Communication Internships, Internships In Kenya, Communication Jobs, PSC Jobs
An intern at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities will entail
- assisting in building corporate relations,
- developing content on topical issues and uploading into institutional website,
- information education communication material and understanding media monitoring,
- assisting in the preparation of media reviews, briefs, press releases/statement and supplements,
- maintaining public relations records and documents; and
- participating in event organization.
- To qualify for the above position, a candidate must have Bachelor Degree in any of the following areas: – Mass Communication Studies, Communication Studies, International Relations, Journalism, and Public Relations from a recognized institution.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified graduates for the internship opportunities shown below. Interested and qualified graduates are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission’s job portal accessible on www.publicservice.go.ke or www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the undersigned on or before 30th July 2019 at 5:00pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution. Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 30th July 2019 (Latest 5.00PM)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.