Psychiatric Specialist Jobs, Medical Jobs In Kenya, Isiolo County Jobs
- Served as an Assistant Director of Medical Services/Medical Specialist II for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Masters degree in Psychiatry or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish the Board with their applications copies of the following documents.
- Copy of the national identity card.
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter (6) six of the constitution of Kenya; specifically, during interview a candidate must obtain and provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate Criminal Investigation.
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Registration and Clearance from relevant regulatory Professional Bodies
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020. Further details are available on our websites: www.isiolo.go.ke
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
Hand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground
MUST READ>>> 5 Ways You Can Still Land an Interview When You Don’t Meet All the Requirements
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.