Senior Marketing Officer Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Senior Marketing Officer – PSC 11
Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiating and closing sales contracts for training and consultancy products;
- Representing the CPST in trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations and protecting the organization’s value by keeping information confidential;
- Developing, implementing and evaluating advertising, merchandising and trade promotion programs and developing field sales action plans within the CPST Strategic Plan;
- Preparing and completing action plans; quality improvements and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements and implementing change;
- Carrying out review of all marketing activities in order to realize the marketing and sales objectives;
- Gathering, analyzing and reporting market, customer and competitor information and trends;
- Ensuring safe custody of all records relating to sales and contracts.
Requirements for Appointment
For direct appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Have a Master’s degree in Commerce (with specialization in Marketing) or its equivalent from a university recognized by the Commission for University Education;
- Have a Bachelor of Commerce Degree (with specialization in Marketing) or its equivalent from a university recognized by the Commission for University Education;
- Be a member in good standing of the Marketing Society of Kenya;
- Have at least nine (9) years relevant work experience in the areas of marketing, three (3) of which must have worked as a Marketing Officer I;
- Have sound experience in marketing;
- Be a team player with excellent supervisory skills;
- Have a proven record in working as a Marketing Officer.
- Be a strategic thinker with very good performance track record.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE ONLY through the Parliamentary Service Commission online recruitment system; http://careers.parliament.go.ke/PSC so as to reach the undersigned on or before 24th May 2022.
APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE POST OFFICE, EMAIL OR HAND DELIVERY SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.