Registered Clinical Officer Job, Medical Kenyan Jobs 2021,
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below;
REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICER III – TWELVE (12) POSTS – V/No. 93/2021
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.25, 470 – Ksh.33,950 p.m. CSG 12
House Allowance: Ksh.3, 200 –Ksh.6, 750– p.m (Depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance: Ksh.4, 000p.m
Leave allowance: As existing in the Civil Service
Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical Cover: As provided by the government
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution; and
- a certificate of registration by the Clinical Officers Council;
This will be the entry grade into the Clinical Officers cadre. Duties at this level will be of limited scope and complexity and the officer will normally work under the Guidance of an experienced Clinical Officer. Duties and responsibilities include:
- seeing and examining patients, diagnosing and treating patients’ ailments at an Outpatient/Inpatient department in a hospital, health centre or Dispensary;
- assist in planning and conducting Community Health Care activities;
- teaching students attached to hospitals and health Centres;
- supervising and counselling a small number of staff engaged on routine Patients’
- care and giving support and health education to patients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with THEREFORE,
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES
ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 4th October 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.