Programme Specialist Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2021,
PROGRAMME SPECIALIST (MARKETING) – ONE (1) POST – V/NO. 17/2021
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 99,900-Ksh. – 169,140 p.m.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- served for a minimum period of ten (10) years in a marketing environment or in a comparable and relevant position in the wider public service;
- a Bachelors degree in marketing or business administration, (marketing option) or equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
- demonstrated a high capability in accurate interpretation and implementation of marketing policies and guidelines;
- demonstrated managerial and professional competence in work performance, a thorough understanding of national goals, policies, objectives and ability to relate them to the Ushanga Initiative Kenya function; and
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
The Program Specialist (Marketing) will be responsible to the National Coordinator Ushanga Initiative Kenya for all marketing coordinative functions in the department. Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- formulating and implementing marketing bead products policies, strategies and programs specific duties will entail:
- evaluating overall marketing strategy and distribution of bead products;
- formulating, supervising and coordinating market activities and guidelines;
- analyzing trends in markets, economy, industry, forecasting sales and monitoring business or economic developments starting;
- overseeing and analyzing market studies;
- overseeing, participating and guiding trade shows and promotional activities;
- coordinating or collaborating with promoting, advertising and product managers for marketing, identifying customer needs to meet their customized products and building their experience;
- determining and selecting customer segments for products; and
- increasing brand awareness to generate leads and provide correct information harmony and emotional attachment.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 15th March 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.