Senior Assistant Director Of Government Advertising Jobs at PSC
Qualifications for the Senior Assistant Director Of Government Advertising Job
- served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Assistant Director of Public Communications, Job Group ‘P’;
- a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following discipline: Mass Communications, Public Relations, Communication Studies, Media Studies, Corporate Communications from a university recognized in Kenya; OR a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science with a Postgraduate Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communications Studies, Media Studies, Corporate Communications from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communications, Public Relations, Corporate Communications/Reputation, Communication studies, Media Studies, International Relations or equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a certificate in strategic leadership course from a recognized institution;
- demonstrated a professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
Senior Assistant Director Of Government Advertising Job Responsibilities:
- assisting in the formulation, interpretation and implementation of Public Communications policies, strategies and programmes;
- co-ordinating public Communications services;
- undertaking Public Communications research and making recommendations as appropriate;
- ensuring provision and uploading of content onto Government Portal and ministerial websites;
- ensuring proper projection of corporate image of the Government;
- liaising with other stakeholders on cross-cutting communications matters;
- ensuring preparation of budgets and sound management of financial and other resources.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to apply here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.