Deputy Director Of Government Advertising Jobs at PSC
Qualifications for the Deputy Director Of Government Advertising Job
- served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Senior Assistant Director of Public Communications, Job Group ‘Q’
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communications, Public Relations, Communications Studies, Media Studies/Science from a university recognized in Kenya; OR a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences with a Postgraduate Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communication, Public Relations, Communication studies/Science from a recognized institution;
- a Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communications, Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Communication studies or Media Studies, International Relations or equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a certificate in strategic leadership course from a recognized institution;
- a clear understanding of National Development Goals, Kenya Vision 2030 and the role of management of Information and Public Communications in the achievement of the same;
- excellent oral and written communications skills;
- demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
Deputy Director Of Government Advertising Job Responsibilities:
- formulating, interpreting and implementing Public Communications policies, strategies and programmes;
- co-ordinating public Communications services;
- developing and disseminating content in line with the Constitution and Kenya Vision 2030;
- uploading of content onto Government Portal and ministerial websites;
- monitoring and evaluating delivery of public communications services;
- initiating development of departmental/individual work plans;
- ensuring preparation of departmental budgets and sound utilization and management of resources.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to apply here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.