Economist/Statistician Job, Other Professions,
ECONOMIST/ STATISTICIAN – ONE (1) POST- V/NO. 65/2021
Gross Salary: Ksh. 121,851 – 185,534 p.m PSC 4 (Salary includes 60% basic pay and 40% allowances)
Annual leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical Cover: As provided by the Commission.
Terms of service: Three (3) years contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or comparable qualification from a university recognized in Kenya.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Participating in the preparation of the Commission Strategic Plan every five years;
- Reviewing the Commission Strategic Plan in the Mid Term;
- Monitoring and report on the implementation of the Strategic Plan on quarterly basis;
- Preparing the CEO’s Performance Contract;
- Monitoring and reporting on the implementation of the Performance Contract on quarterly basis;
- Preparing all Directorates’ Performance Contracts;
- Monitoring and reporting on the implementation of the Performance Contracts on quarterly basis;
- Preparing the Commission’s Annual Work Plan;
- Monitoring the implementation of the Commission’s Annual Work Plan on quarterly basis; and
- Participating in the preparation of the Commission’s MTEF Budget annually
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke Please Note:
- Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Applications should reach the Commission on 12th April 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.