Property Manager Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Rose Avenue Jobs
Position: Property Manager
Our client, one of the most admired premium real estate company in the region is seeking to recruit a Property Manager.
We are looking for a Property Manager who will report to the General Manager
Under the general supervision of the General Manager to ensure that all the leases and licenses to the Commercial Tenants at the property are current and the monies due to the properties from the Commercial Tenants are received and accounted for.
Overseeing the daily operations for the properties, undertaking general help desk support to the tenants and responding to maintenance emergencies.
- Review lease and license information and ensure that it is correctly entered into the system.
- Manage all billings for leases and licences by ensuring correct and on-time billings, this includes the actual billing and printing the invoices.
- Manage all lease and licence and ensure the process of renewal is initiated three months to the end of the lease/licence.
- Ensure all rents received are receipted and the receipts issued to the tenants.
- Reconcile all payments against deposit slips and receipts issued
- Ensure tenant receipts are posted by 10th of the next month
- Ensure tenants statements are issued by the 10th of the next month
- Ensure all payments are reconciled against the deposit slips and the receipts issued.
- Manage service level agreements for contracted service providers and ensure that they are all current.
- Coordination of repair and maintenance of the building, both planned preventive and general repair works, ensuring timely servicing of equipment e.g. lifts, generators, water pumps.
- Liaising with the service providers and contractors, obtaining quotations, analyzing them and making recommendations.
- Ensure that all issues raised by tenants are attended to in a timely manner.
- Obtain utility bills for both properties and pass them to accounts for payment.
- Provide the General Manager with monthly reports of the property status including maintenance issues and rental collections and debtors.
- Perform other tasks as necessary to achieve the operational and financial goals of the organisation.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification, motivation for the job and current remuneration to [email protected] copying [email protected] clearly indicating the job title as the subject.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application Deadline: 28th February 2020
MUST READ >>> Why Your “Do-It-Yourself” CV Is Holding You Back
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.