Property Management Manager Job, Quantity Survey Jobs In Kenya October 2020,
Position: Manager, Property Management
Job Grade GD3 (1 post)
Job No. 2.
Reporting to the General Manager, Corporate Services: The job holder will be responsible for all Acquisition Leasing, Management, Maintenance and Security of facilities and assets. The holder will also be responsible for transport requirements in the company.
- Developing and implementing programs policies and procedures for the various functions and operations of the Property Management department.
- Acquisition, allocation, furnishing and administration of office space.; repair and maintenance of facilities furniture and fittings
- Acquisition and allocation of parking space
- Coordinate valuation of company property and updating and managing corporate property and asset inventory
- Overseeing the drawing of lease contracts with relevant stakeholders;
- Overseeing transport and fleet management services and systems.
- Planning and managing day to day transport requirements of the company and ensuring proper maintenance, safety and security of the motor vehicle fleet and deployed staff cars.
- Overseeing allocation and usage of fuel and ensuring fuel accountability
- Preparing vehicles for inspection and ensuring timely renewal of insurance cover for vehicles
- Securing all company assets moveable and immovable
- Have not less than eleven (11) years relevant work experience two (2) years should be in a Managerial role;
- Be a holder of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Public/Business Administration, Land Economics, Surveying, or any other relevant equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Be a registered member in good standing with a relevant professional body;
- Possess leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrated competence in work through performance and results; and
- Fulfilled the provisions of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
- Good planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical verbal and written skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications;
How to apply
NB: Candidates interested in the above position are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they must obtain and submit with their application copies of the following (Mandatory):-
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board(HELB);
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation;
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence indicating the Job reference No. on both the application and envelope and send to the address below enclosing CVs with full details of education background, professional qualifications and attach copies of certificates, relevant testimonials and National Identity Card.
Applications may be deposited at our head Office, KAWI HOUSE, 4th Floor, Popo Road, South C, along Red Cross Road, in the Application Box, posted or emailed to:
The Managing Director & CEO,
Geothermal Development Company Limited,
P.O. Box 100746 – 00101,
Email: [email protected]
All applications should be received not later than twenty one (21) days from the date of this advert.
“GDC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality.”
“Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted”.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.