Project Manager Jobs, ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client is currently looking to hire a Project Manager.
They are looking for project manager; whose job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and that we produce the desired results. The Project Manager will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timelines.
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects.
- Prepare and maintain the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- Define feature roadmap for company’s products based on business opportunities and market research.
- Propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Work with sales management and other contributors to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop strategy.
- Create feature descriptions to provide guidance to Business Analysts and contribute and approve the product-related Business Requirements Documents.
- Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans.
- Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training teams.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product line with Marketing Support team.
- Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities. (e.g., Buy/Build decisions)
- Monitor and analyse new technologies and inform company of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward looking research studies.
- Develop and when necessary deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences, including education and training of sales staff, training of support groups, train the trainer programs, and presentations at symposia, trade shows, and key customer accounts.
- Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing Support, and Technology teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development.
- Work with Training team to develop product training plan internally and externally. Consult with Client Services team to ensure appropriate service levels for the product line.
- At minimum, a bachelor’s degree is required for this position with strong demonstrated previous work experience
- Four years’ experience as a product manager working directly with engineering teams building software products.
- Experience launching consumer or business facing technology-led offer or service (e.g. mobile apps, e-commerce systems)
- Deep understanding of product metrics and KPIs, able to implement a product analytics strategy and use data to drive product decision making.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a very fast pace environment
- Ability to interpret between business and IT/technology requirements to enable effective communication between all associated stakeholders.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Project Management or any related field of the above, is a plus.
How To Apply
Please send us your CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.