Apart of the Balton CP group of companies headquartered in the United Kingdom and spread throughout Africa and Israel, Amiran Kenya provides complete solutions in all of its fields of expertise. Through decades of partnership with Kenya’s large and small scale growers, Amiran has become a “one stop shop” for all of Kenya’s agricultural needs.
We wish to identify: highly competent, proactive, dynamic and self-driven individual to fill the following position which is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The position will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager in the delivery of several distinct projects which require an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- To undertake duties as directed/requested by the Project Manager to support the delivery and implementation of projects.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of projects.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Performs related work as assigned by Head of department.
- Business related degree with strong emphasis on project management.
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in handling projects.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to work in a team.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.