Project Coordinator Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Brites Management Jobs
Construction ‐ Project Coordinator Job at Brites Management
Nature of Job: Full time
No. of Positions: 2
Our client a construction company; seeks to recruit 2 experienced Construction Project Coordinators. The Construction project coordinators will plan, organize, and direct the activities of a construction project. This is an on-site job that involves day-to-day coordination of the project.
- Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
- Handle project administration, including cost control, schedule control and change order administration
- Deal with the logistics of supplies, schedule sequence of works, plan for construction and account for provision of materials
- Coordinate a diverse range of people including senior management, assembly crew, clients, engineering professionals, sub‐contractors etc.
- Prepare Gantt charts using MS Project and efficiently plan & execute works
- Prepare BOQs for projects
- Interpret building construction plans and specifications
- Responsible for issuance of variation orders and ensuring prompt endorsements of the same
- Prepare final account of the projects and check of final accounts issued by the sub-contractors
- Provide de-brief report and lessons learnt on completion of each project
- BSc in Civil / Structural Engineering/ Building and Construction(ERB registration an asset)
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a Project Coordinator with a credible firm
- Computer competence (MS Office Applications)
- A thorough technical understanding of building construction methods
- Excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Good customer service skills
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Integrity and flexibility
- Team player
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.