Regional Sales Manager Job, Kenyan Sales Manager Job Vacancies,
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Duty Station: Meru, Eldoret, Nakuru and Nairobi
Job Summary: The Regional Sales Manager will create and nurture a vibrant and productive sales team and coordinate all the sales & marketing activities in the region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing for new business in the region
- Achievement of sales targets for the branches under supervision.
- Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual and active Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives.
- Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
- Building relationships in sales and collections activities with clients
- In charge of coordinating marketing activities for the branches under supervision
- Ensuring maximum sales supervision of allocated branches.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Must hold a Degree and or Diploma in a sales field
- Knowledgeable about Asset Finance and logbook financing
- Computer knowledge
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good networking skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their applications and detailed CVs to the address below by 10th September 2021. Indicate in the subject line as “Regional Sales Manager – (region) application”
Send your application to:
Email to: [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.