Products Support Team Leader Job, Banking Jobs November, IT Jobs 2020,
Products Support Team Leader – (2000007A)
The Products support team leader will be responsible of the products life cycle; from inception, user acceptance testing, Go – Live and day-to-day support to the customers. They will ensure that the products meet the product roadmap and strategy objectives as outlined by the product managers and management. The products support team leader will work in partnership with the business technical teams to design, develop, prioritize and implement the products roadmap.
- Monitor systems performance on UAT and production environments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated technical issues including bugs and errors.
- Identify and solve challenging business and customer issues with innovative, effective and long-term solutions
- Support customers when integrating to Finserve solutions as the subject matter expert on the products.
- Coordinate products and customers Go Live with all stakeholders.
- In collaboration with the development team,deploy and provide technical expertise and training on products.
- Collect customer feedback, understand consumer behavior and market trends of the products and present to business and technical team for products enhancement.
- Prepare, analyze and present timely products support report. Including systems status and performance updates on UAT and production.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience supporting end users, and applications preferably in banking and the fintech industry.
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations.
- Comfortable using tools such as Slack, JIRA and Confluence, Knowledge in API Management and use of API Testing tools e.g. postman
- Knowledge in Test-Driven Development and Agile software development are a plus.
- Experience working on cloud platforms to perform tasks such as DevOps, Cloud deployments / management and CICD pipeline.
- Tech savvy and passionate about systems and products enhancements.
- Experienced in best practice agile scrum development and lean start up principles.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with customers, colleagues, and third parties,and able to build rapport quickly
How to Apply