Production Supervisor Jobs, Engineering Jobs, NFT Consultant Jobs
REPORTING TO : Manager – Manufacturing
- Forecast, plan, implement and control production schedule for the job and review and adjust where necessary
- Set performance targets for the production team, monitor and submit daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Determine the human and material resources required and manage them to meet production targets.
- Provide necessary training to production employees.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement.
- Ensure the production is at optimal levels and institute corrective actions to eliminate deficiencies that may arise in the systems.
- Implement standard operating procedures for production operations and ensure they are adhered to.
- Monitor quality standards of products. Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Ensure compliance to Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Standards in line with internal policies and set laws
- Diploma in Process or Production Engineering or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Business related field would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Quality management process.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Kaizen, GMP and factory processes & technology.
- Basic proficiency with computer applications and programs including email and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively utilize the allocated resources in a cost effective way.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload and maximize productivity.
- Ability to direct and motivate the team.
- Ability to manage teams – performance and discipline
- Capable of making fast and sound decisions.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Confident and bold to communicate and make critical decisions.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Production Supervisor Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.