Our client, a Manufacturing Company is seeking to hire an energetic and result oriented Production Supervisor who has demonstrated the ability to perform well.
The Production Supervisor will schedule, coordinate and control production process and activities efficiently within the established Factory’s plan to meet the set objectives.
The main objective of this role is to implement operational strategies to achieve the Company’s goals and provide technical support to the production teams. The Production Supervisor will ensure that the production processes results in high quality products that contribute to maximum profits.
- Forecast, plan, implement and control production schedule for the job and review and adjust where necessary.
- Set and meet production targets as per the company’s plans
- Ensure consumption control of consumables as per budget targets
- Determine the human and material resources required and manage them to meet production targets.
- Create staff schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels.
- Provide necessary training to production employees
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Implement standard operating procedures for production operations and ensure they are adhered to
- Monitor quality standards of products. Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Implement improvements to the production process.
- Timely prepare and maintain production reports.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Work with Directors to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Ensure compliance to Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Standards in line with internal policies and set laws.
- Ensure the production is at optimal levels and institute corrective actions to eliminate deficiencies that may arise in the systems
- A Diploma in Engineering, Industrial Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering would be an added advantage
- Certificate in Microsoft Office
- 5 years minimum experience as a Production Supervisor in a Manufacturing Industry
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of ISO Systems, Kaizen, Quality Systems and standard health and safety is preferred
- Results oriented and must uphold high levels of integrity
- Must have ability to train and write excellent reports
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, and your salary expectation to:
E-mail address: [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 30th January, 2019 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.