Our client a leading Printing company is looking for a Production Supervisor.
- Ensure swift and smooth plant start-ups and shutdowns through effective Supervisor handovers at the start/end of every shift.
- Under the direction of the Production Manager, review production special orders and schedule earliest delivery.
- Monitor process output every two hours to ensure that client product specification, quality and plant efficiency is sustained.
- Initiative and supervise product changes to ensure product specification is achieved and maintained by controlling and stoppage of non- conforming products from further processing.
- Timely generate material requisition, and material return notes to ensure sustained plant productivity.
- Through effective production line balancing, ensure employee skills progression for maximum output and plant optimisation.
- Make timely requisitions for machine maintenance during breakdowns and generate maintenance Job Cards.
- Monitor and coordinate the implementation of 5s and GEMBA (Housekeeping).
- Allocate and reallocate manpower on the production line and revising production schedules and priorities as needed in order to maximise productivity.
- Investigate/ escalate customer complaints and provide timely feedback for management action.
- Constantly undertake plant inspection and report any unsafe conditions and risks/hazards in line with Company safety and health Policy. Enforce Company procedures on Personal Protection Equipment (PPEs).
- Diploma in Printing Technology or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Quality management process
- Demonstrated forward planning ability.
- Capable of making fast and sound decisions.
- Leadership, analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.