Production Supervisor Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Engineering Jobs
Our client in food manufacturing industry seeks to recruit a Production Supervisor with good experience in a manufacturing industry mostly food industry. The ideal candidate has experience supervising activities in a busy manufacturing set up.
- Plan a production schedule for the production team
- Implement and control the production schedule
- Review and adjust the schedule where needed
- Determine the human resources required
- Determine the material resources required
- Supervise the production line overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule
- Participate in the formulation of grist to produce products of the required specification at minimum costs
- Ensure operating units are producing at optimum extractions within quality specifications
- Set production targets for the various products and continuously align them to prevailing requirements/conditions.
- Ensure proper maintenance of Plant and Machinery.
- Ensure optimum stock holding of all materials and spares consistent with requirements
- Ensure that Safety, Health and Environment regulations and rules are adhered to
- Ensure site is operating within the agreed budget work performance of staff including their deployment, Learning and development and welfare in line with company policy.
- Escalate any technical defects and work closely with the maintenance technician
- Ensure that the product’s standards are maintained
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Set product quality standards
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process
- Prepare and maintain production reports
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Estimate production costs and work to reduce production cost
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/ Engineering/ Food Technology or any other related field
- 3 plus years’ experience as a Production Supervisor in a busy food manufacturing company
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- knowledge of raw materials
- Knowledge on the KAIZEN Production process.
- Computer skills
- Supervisory skills
- knowledge of quality systems and standards
- knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- knowledge of process improvement techniques
- knowledge of machines and tools
- Time management
- Attention to details
- Communication skills
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their application stating the position applied for as the subject to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates who meet our expectations will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.