We are looking for a highly engaged candidate with a track record of excellence to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Manager, Product Engineering & Product Planning, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Develop validation and test procedures for vehicle components and vehicle systems and ensure compliance with testing and product standards.
- Conduct controlled engineering vehicle test for all products, analyse data and prepare technical reports for review.
- Conduct vehicle market benchmark for all models with competition, analyse and issue technical reports.
- Execute product change requests for the existing models in liaison with Isuzu and Supplier Quality Engineer.
- Conduct tests for vehicle systems original samples as per source plant and vehicle design specifications prior to localization.
- Conduct inspection, technical evaluation and root cause analysis of product field quality cases.
- Collect and analyse technical data for engineering test demo program vehicles and prepare technical progress reports for review.
- Establish equipment requirement for vehicle engineering test processes and manage calibration and maintenance program for the equipment.
- Control vehicle original samples as per company procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Five (5) years relevant experience.
- Experience in automotive mechanics and systems.
- Must be innovative, possess excellent analytical, problem sol
How to Apply
Please send your application letter and CV to:
The HR Manager, Compensation & HR Services,
Isuzu East Africa Ltd, Enterprise / Mombasa road,
P.O. Box 30527- 00100, Nairobi
Or Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 25th February, 2019
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.