Procurement Assistant Job, Latest Procurement Jobs In Kenya,
Oloolaiser Water and Sewerage Company Ltd (OWSC) is a water and sanitation services provider registered under the Company’s Act Cap 486 of laws of Kenya and operated as an agent of Tanathi Water Services Board. Water services provision are devolved to County Governments under the promulgation of the Constitution 2010 and therefore the Company is wholly owned by County Government of Kajiado and regulated by Water Services Regulatory Board (WASREB). OWSC is mandated to supply water in the. Jurisdiction of Kajiado North and West Sub Counties.
To strengthen Key Human Resource capacity, we invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates with excellent credentials to fill the following position:
Reporting To: Procurement and Supplies Officer
Job summary: To ensure efficient procurement and distribution and distribution of stores, disposal of unserviceable and or obsolete stores.
Job Grade 6 (I)
- Assisting the Procurement Officer in running the Procurement office and handling all procurement roles of the o Procuring goods and services for the company through prompt conversion of purchase requisitions to purchase orders.
- Managing the quotation process and expediting the delivery of goods and services.
- Assisting in supplier pre-qualification and participate in the opening of tenders
- o Working in conjunction with the line managers to ensure clear specification of goods / services.
- Processing purchase requisitions and ensuring they are duly approved by the relevant signatories before converting into purchase
- Maintain efficient procurement and distribution and distribution of stores, disposal of unserviceable and or obsolete
- Initiates review of procurement policies, regulations and
- Reviews re-order levels and monitor the movement of relevant o
- Undertakes marketing surveillance of relevant products.
- Establishes linkages with suppliers. o Analyzing requests for quotation.
- Tracking purchase orders for approval and forwarding to
- Prepare budget
- Prepare weekly delivery status progress
- Preparing weekly supplier delivery plans for review and implementation o
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- For direct appointment to this grade a candidate must have a Diploma in Supplies Management with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Must be a member of a recognized professional procurement body (KISM) Must be a licensed practitioner
- Knowledge of contract law is an added advantage. Knowledge of e-procurement systems
- Knowledge of Public Procurement and Disposal Act
How to Apply
Applications should reach the Company Offices located at Isalu Centere Ground Floor at Ongata Rongai along Magadi road by Close of Business on or before 5th October 2020.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.