Internships In Kenya,
- Working with the multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product supply, etc) to develop top strategies for your brand
- Leading a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
- Deriving insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth.
- Working with passionate people and receive formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- As your skills increase, you can expect to advance in roles with increased responsibilities.
Overall, we want people who aren’t afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
Who we are looking for:
- Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term challenges, while still planning for the vision ahead.
- Curious individual’s adept at making sophisticated decisions maximising available data and insights but confident enough to use their instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds.
What we offer:
- Strong and Recognized brand management skills – We give you the opportunity to test and build on your brand management skills in exciting, challenging situations across our renowned brands.
- World-class learning and leadership development – You will receive continuous training and development throughout your career, and be surrounded by leaders who will mentor, challenge, and coach you into a leader of today and tomorrow.
- Career growth and development – As a ‘build-from-within’ company, we value the experience you bring to P&G and are committed to offering you dynamic roles to build leadership throughout the course of your career.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion.
- 0-1 years relevant experience
- Strength in leadership, strategic and analytical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- English fluency
How to Apply