Process Engineer Job MRM
Process Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Mabati Rolling Mills Jobs
Position: Process Engineer – Metal Coating Line
- Responsible for control of manufacturing process parameter and activities at Metal Coating line.
- Working with Production, Production Planning, Quality Assurance and Maintenance teams, Oversee technical activities and coordinate metal coating for effective line utilization and equipment health.
- Production and quality management at MCL
- Oversee the Metal Coating process and ensure cost effective production
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs to ensure timely production and acceptable quality.
- Ensuring optimum equipment capacity utilization against requirements; analyse quality and quantity of production and initiate corrective actions to eliminate deficiencies.
- Monitor equipment breakdowns, and other aspects affecting planned schedules; initiate solutions for repetitive equipment failures and product complaints.
- Schedule and organise the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Support Maintenance programmes to ensure MCL and other allied equipment are healthy.
- Cost and consumption control of Metals, gas, electrical energy, Sink rolls, etc. at MCL to ensure that they conform to the Budget targets.
- Ensure compliance to Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety policies and guidelines.
- Maintain system conformance to ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 standards at and MCL.
- Implement and support 6 K activities.
- working with other managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Ensure Preparation and circulation of daily, weekly ,monthly ,quarterly and annual MIS reports for information and corrective actions
- Performing other duties as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Monitor and Control of Metal coating line variable cost as per set targets.
- Manage plant productivity to ensure volume achievement as per set targets.
- Monitor and control of consumables
- Raising purchase requisitions for replenishment of required items.
- Ensure desired quality of the procured materials and give feedback to the suppliers in the case of non-conformances.
- Minimum academic qualification: University degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Qualifications as an added advantage: SAP knowledge and computer suit
- Professional registration: Be a registered member of an engineering professional body
- General work experience (years): 5 Years’ experience in similar manufacturing
- Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): Minimum of 7 years of relevant manufacturing engineering and supervisory experience
- Industry: Manufacturing /Engineering
Reporting in to this position (designation and level)
- Routine/Direct: Shift Engineers MCL.
- Functional/Indirect: Shift Maintenance Engineers, shift Utility Engineer, shift Quality Control Engineer, shift Production Planners.
How to apply
Send updated RESUME along with COVER LETTER to [email protected]
MUST READ >>> How To Write The Skills Section Of Your CV
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter