Principal Ward Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Isiolo County Jobs
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATIONS
PRINCIPAL WARD ADMINISTRATION OFFICER/PRINCIPAL WARD ADMINISTRATOR, (2) (JOB GROUP N)
(BULAPESA & NGAREMARA WARDS)
- An officer at this level may be deployed at the headquarters or in the field
- Duties and responsibilities at the headquarters will entail:
- Initiating and implementing administrative policies, strategies, procedures and program
- Managing and supervising the general administrative functions
- Facilitating maintenance of infrastructure and facilities
- Overseeing transport management
- Planning and coordinating office accommodation
- Overseeing development and updating of office equipment and furniture inventory
- Managing premises, assets and insurance policies
- Overseeing effective service delivering in the area of jurisdiction:
- Developing program and projects to empower the community:
- Coordinating and facilitating citizen participation in the development of policies, plans and delivery of services
- Facilitating inter-governmental relations and conflict resolutions:
- Overseeing safe custody of county government assets in the area of jurisdiction:
- Coordinating and liaising with other directorates and department in the area of jurisdiction:
- Ensuring compliance with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements:
- Ensuring compliance with national values and principles of good governance:
- Coordinating citizen participation in governance in the area of jurisdiction ;
- Enhancing administrative capacity for effective functions and governance at the local level:
- Identifying development projects:
- Disseminating information to the public: and
- Providing linkage between the office and the community
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of chief administration officer/chief ward administrator, for a minimum period of three (3) years:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:-public administration :Business Administration /management, community Development or any other social sciences: plus a certificate in management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:-Public Administration; Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any other social science; plus a Supervisory Management course or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish the Board with their applications copies of the following documents.
- Copy of the national identify
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter (6) six of the constitution of Kenya; specifically, during interview a candidate must obtain and provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate Criminal Investigation.
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Registration and Clearance from relevant regulatory Professional Bodies
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020. Further details are available on our websites: www.isiolo.go.ke
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
Hand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground
Must Read>>> Professional Curriculum Vitae Template: The CV Sections You Need
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.