JOB GROUP: N – 3 YEARS CONTRACT.
Reporting to the Director Human Resource Management
- To assist in collection, collation and analysis of human resource data from departments and appropriate recommendations thereof.
- Analysing human resource management issues emanating from departments and initiating appropriate action.
- Monitoring implementation and impact of human resource management policies, guidelines and procedures issued by the Public Service Commission and other Government institutions from time to time and recommending appropriate action where necessary.
- Responsible to an assistant Director of Human Resource Management for planning, coordination, organisation and direction of human resource services in departments.
- Analysing the staffing levels and making proposals for succession planning, analysing utilization of human resources in the departments and analysing proper deployment.
- Analysing staff progression and making proposals for career development and ensuring the correct interpretation and implementation of human resource regulations including pensions, salaries, labour laws and other statutes that impact on human resource.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have;
- Served as Senior Chief Human Resource Officer or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum of three (3) years;
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks.
- Valid membership CHRPS will be an added advantage
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should download the respective job application forms from the county’s official website using this link vihiga.go.ke/career.html
Fill and submit one hard copy for the best vacancy of interest in a sealed envelope to the office of the Secretary/CEO of the County Public Service Board. Remember to indicate the position applied on top of the envelope and drop it in the Governor’s Building, Ground Floor Room 03.
Deadline for the applications is 31st January,2019 by 5.00pm.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 880-50300,
County Government of Vihiga is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing, giving or accepting bribes will lead to automatic disqualification and prosecution. Only shortlisted
Candidates will be notified.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.