Principal HR Audit Jobs, Latest Audit Jobs, PSC Jobs
PRINCIPAL HUMAN RESOURCE AUDIT (PSC SCALE 5) – TWO (2) POSTS – V/NO. 142/2020
Terms of Service: Secondment for three (3) years
Medical: As per the current medical insurance cover
Leave entitlement: 30 days per leave year
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:(a) Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- served in the grade of Chief Human Resource Auditor/Chief Human Resource Management Officer II/Senior Assistant Secretary II/Chief Management Analyst II or any other comparable and relevant position for at least three (3) years in the Public Service;
- a Bachelor’s degree in any of the Social Sciences from a recognized university;
- a Post Graduate Diploma in any of the following: – Human Resource/personnel Management, Public/Business Administration, Industrial Relations or any other relevant qualifications from a recognized institution;
- attended a course lasting not less than four (4) weeks in Human Resource Audit Techniques from a recognized Institution; and
- demonstrated administrative ability and have good knowledge of Human Resource Auditing Techniques and thorough understanding of Public Service Commission Human Resource Audit Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- organizing human resource audit records and working papers for schedules and adhoc audit assignments;
- facilitating storage and retrieval of audit reports;
- undertaking statistical analysis on the Ministerial/Departmental Human Resource Management Advisory Committee transactions; and overseeing the implementation of Public Service Commission decisions.
- making visits to Ministries/Departments and State Corporations with a view to investigating staff complaints and various cases handled by MDAs Human Resource Advisory Committees;
- verifying staff establishment records in consultation with the relevant Directorates and individual Ministries/Departments in order to facilitate accuracy in human resource auditing exercise.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified Officers currently serving in the Public Service for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified officers are requested to make their applications online through the Commission website
www.publicservice.go.ke or job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Ongoing courses and qualifications not yet obtained by closure of the advert should not be filled in the application.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Ksh. two hundred thousand or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE
ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
- Applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 19th June 2020