Salary Scale: Ksh. 51,660 x 2,570 – 54,230 x 2,740 – 56,970 x 2,890 – 59,860 x 3,220 – 63,080 x 3,370 – 66,450 x 3,540 – 69,990 p.m.
Duties and responsibility will entail:-
- Enforcing various county laws and other relevant acts
- Participating in regular patrols in the parking areas to ensure orderly parking and traffic management,
- Maintaining county laws, sanity and order in market and other business premises,
- Performing the duties of traffic marshal,
- Overseeing cleanliness and orderliness of station of duties,
- Receiving and scrutinizing charch sheets from investigation officer, giving evidence in court where county has interest in traffic matters,
- Checking on insurance and facilitating the insurance of county vehicle,
- Handling drills and parade matters,
- Receive and scrutinizes charge sheet from investigation officer,
- Peruses and advised on investigations witness in court,
- Produces exhibit in court, bonds prosecution witnesses and takes plea in court,
- Safe custody of exhibits,
- Coordinate with the head of respective enforcement in preparation of cases and witness and produces the past record of an accused person in court, and
- Supervising and maintain discipline amongst his subordinates
For appointment to these grade:-
- Served in the grade of chief enforcement officer or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of three (3) years
- Bachelor’s degree in the following disciplines:-security management, Criminology and fraud management
- Criminology and security studies
- Penology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Physical fitness as applicable to the Kenyan Police Service plus a fitness medical certificate from a recognized institution
- Certificate in specialized training in prosecution and investigation skills from a recognized institution
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Director of Criminal Investigation
- Certificate in computer application
- Demonstrate merit and shown ability as reflected work performance and result
Terms of Employment: Permanent and Provident
How To Apply
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
County Public Service Board Trans-Nzoia
P.O. Box 4210, 30200
To meet the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010, applicants are required to get certificates from the under listed organizations:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
NOTE: Copies of these certificates MUST be attached to the applications.
All applications should reach the Board Secretary, County Public Service Board Trans-Nzoia at former MEA LTD Offices currently County Government of Trans-Nzoia Offices on or before 22, February, 2019.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.