Principal Energy Officer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Konza Technopolis Jobs
Ref No: KoTDA/HRO2/2019
- Ensuring sufficient electrical power, cooking gas and green energy facilities and utilities for Konza Technopolis;
- Designing, developing and maintaining electrical power, cooking gas and green energy facilities for Konza Technopolis
- Supervising and inspecting electrical power, gas and green energy construction works;
- Liaising and advising consultants and contractors appointed by the Authority to implement electrical power, cooking gas and green energy structures.
- Reviewing electrical power, gas and green energy designs for implementation within the jurisdiction of Konza Technopolis.
- Providing electrical power, gas and green energy engineering advice to the Authority.
- At least Eight (8) years’ work experience in energy management in public service or private sector, three of which must be in a supervisory position.
- Bachelors Degree in electrical engineering or relevant qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Masters Degree in electrical engineering or relevant qualifications from a recognized institution
- A Management Course lasting not less than Four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Registered as a Professional Engineer by EBK and a corporate member of the Institution of Engineers of Kenya
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good communication skills,
- Proficiency in Computer skills;
- Meet the provision of Chapter Six of Constitution
- Demonstrated results in work performance
How To Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six of the constitution.
Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on Monday 10th June 2019.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.