Principal Engineer, Cyber Prevent And Defense Jobs, Information Technology Jobs, Computer Science Jobs,
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy within the Corporate Security Division.
The Cyber Security Prevent & Defense Team is responsible for implementing cyber security architecture and policies. The team is in charge of the day-to-day running of the Cyber Security Infrastructure, managing support SLAs with both internal and external customers, and running of key cyber security programs.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Cyber Prevent and Defense, the successful candidate will be in charge of the day to day operation and maintenance of Technology Security tools and services and ensure 99.999% uptime. He /she will implement the technology security architecture as designed by the Technology Security Design/Engineering team, according to industry best practices.
- Act as an operational team lead in the configuration, management and upgrade of a wide variety of other security products/appliances
- Troubleshoot and remediate Level 2/3 issues impacting Technology Security operations
- Liaise with other business leads and participate in project meetings and contribute to design reviews – from high level application architecture to configuration of OS level parameters to meet security goals.
- Serve as the primary point of contact & escalation point for Security Administration tasks and coordinate provisioning, installation and troubleshooting
- Lead efforts in documenting & reviewing the changes, operation and troubleshooting of Technology Security platforms and procedures
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/information Technology
- At least one professional Information Security Qualification: CISSP/CISM/CISA
- Advanced competencies in Network Security: CCNP or CCIE (Security)
- Advanced competencies in Microsoft, Linux or Unix Operating Systems administration
- Advance competencies experience in Information Security Technologies
- Minimum of 5 years Network Security experience with Intrusion Prevention Systems, Web Application Firewalls, VPN administration, Content Filters, Security Scanning tools.
- Experience in design, delivery and support of Information Security solutions to customers will be and added advantage.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Principal Engineer, Cyber Prevent And Defense Jobs
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.