Store Officer Job, Latest Kenyan Procurement Vacancies,
Assist in overall stock management of medical-surgical items in the hospital. Ensure proper storage, issue and distribution of all stocks and non-stock items utilizing manual and computerized systems.
- Ensure optimal stock availability in stores for user’s departments
- To ensure proper and timely acquisition of stocks and medical supplies
- Ensure replacement is done in real time and facilitate the acquisition
- Issuance of stocks to various user departments
- Custodian of surgical and general store
- Ensure all invoices are timely compiled and data entry done before forwarding the documents to Finance.
- Filing of all important documents in main store
- Reconciliation of stock both physically and in the system daily
- To carry out the above duties and any other duties as reasonably requested by the Procurement manage or any other executive manager
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma in supply chain management
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
- Computer Literacy
- Able to communicate properly
- Ability to work under less supervision
- Ability to multitask
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae to [email protected] clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on Sunday 13th March 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.