Head Of Clinical Services Job, Medical Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Premier Hospital is a tertiary care facility situated in Mombasa City along Links Road in Nyali area. Since its inception in 2017, the hospital has experienced tremendous growth due to its operating philosophy which is anchored on compassion, care and competence. One of our key area of focus is customer experience. Qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for the following exciting career opportunities.
HEAD OF CLINICAL SERVICES
- Medical Doctor. Post graduate training an advantage.
- Training in healthcare management/business administration.
- Experience in a similar role for at least 4 years
- Very good communication skills
- Flexible and willing to adjust to the demands of the job
- Strategic and Business plan – Facilitate the implementation of the hospital strategic and business plans in clinical services.
- Clinical Governance – Offering leadership in all clinical and support departments, working with multi-disciplinary teams. Ensure clinical SOPs, guidelines and pathway are developed, implemented, monitored and revised as necessary.
- Stakeholder Management – Positively engaging all relevant stakeholders in order to maximize value for the hospital.
- Human Resource Management – Ensuring adequate staffing in the relevant departments through planning, recruitment, performance management, leave management and staff relations.
- Business Development and Operations – Growth of business in scope and volume to ensure new services introduced within agreed timelines and budgets are met and exceeded.
- Patient Quality Agenda – Clinical quality processes in line with the goals and objectives of the hospital drive continuous clinical improvement.
- Professional Development – Continuous Medical Education and other relevant learning programs.
- Client Experience – Addressing relevant customer complaints and escalating in a timely manner to ensure improved customer satisfaction.
- Budgets – Supporting the annual budget cycle in relevant departments for equipment and other operational needs.
- Licenses and Regulation – Ensure all clinical staff and the institution have valid licenses.
- Reporting – Prepare timely and quality reports as required by the CEO and Board of directors.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their cover letter and curriculum vitae to [email protected] clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5:00pm on Monday 23th August 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.